If you want to experience all the best in single sightseeing, then our North of El Nido land tour is for you. We offer our custom land tour itinerary exclusively to our guests. You’ll see the best of El Nido’s nature away from the crowd, from mysterious caves to pristine beaches.
There are beautiful sights away from the hustle and bustle of town which can only be visited by car or motorbike. Our land tour let’s you see the rural landscape and lush mountains along the way. Feel free to stop anytime if you wish to take photos of the stunning scenery.
Note: The highlights for this tour might vary depending on the weather and sea conditions.
The itinerary below can be customized to suit your specific interests and needs.
- We will pick you up at your hotel at around 11:00 AM and take you to the El Nido viewpoint (Around 20 minute walk up to the top).
- Lunch stop at Tambok’s restaurant along the way.
- Explore Ille Cave (Archeological site) or climb up to the top of the cliff for a breathtaking view.
- 45 to 1 hour boat or kayak tour around the Mangrove site.
- Relax, swim or learn how to surf at Duli Beach.
- Palawan Alternative guide and local experts
- Full-day guided tour
- Private shuttle van
- Boat or kayak for the Mangrove tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Personalized service
- Travel Insurance
Please read our Terms & Conditions prior to adding this day tour to your Palawan itinerary.
Palawan Alternative promotes environmental awareness in the community and you can do your part by not contributing to the waste that harms marine life. Help us preserve the natural wonders of El Nido for the future generation by refraining from littering, using reusable bottles or containers and segregating wastes (biodegradable and non-biodegradable).