We have warm humid weather, make sure to be prepared if you are not used to it. If you are coming to Palawan during the dry season or the during the hottest months, make sure to bring the essential things for sun protection (sunscreen, sunglasses, sun hat, etc). Please bring rain gear as well as the weather gets unpredictable sometimes.
- Good daypack
- Comfortable footwear / aqua shoes / flip flops
- Water storage or water bottle
- Dry bag
- Waterproof casing and camera
- Extra cash (For souvenir, tips, snacks, etc.)
- Bug spray/mosquito repellant
- Hand sanitizer
- Wet wipes
- Toothbrush and toothpaste
- Toilet paper
- Personal medication
- First aid kit: band-aids, moleskin, etc.