If you want to experience all the best in single sightseeing, then this El Nido land tour is for you! We offer this beach and backcountry tour exclusively to our guests. There are beautiful beaches away from the town which can only be visited by car or scooter. This is also a backcountry tour where you’ll get to see more of the rural landscape and lush mountains along the way. Feel free to stop anytime if you wish to take photos of the scenery.
Note: The highlights for this tour might vary depending on the weather and sea conditions.
The itinerary below can be customized to suit your specific interests and needs.
- We will pick you up at your hotel at around 11:00 AM and take you to the El Nido viewpoint (Around 20 minute walk up to the top).
- Lunch stop at Tambok’s restaurant along the way.
- A scenic 30 to 45-minute ride going to Ille Cave (Archeological site).
- Relax, swim or learn how to surf at Duli Beach.
- A 45 to 1-hour ride to the Mangrove site. We’ll explore the enchanting Mangroves by kayak.
- Finally, enjoy the sunset at Vanilla beach.
- Palawan Alternative guide and local experts
- Full-day guided tour
- Air-conditioned van
- Kayak for the Mangrove tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Personalized service
- Travel Insurance
Please read our Terms & Conditions prior to adding this day tour to your Palawan itinerary.
Palawan Alternative promotes environmental awareness in the community and you can do your part by not contributing to the waste that harms marine life. Help us preserve the natural wonders of El Nido for the future generation by refraining from littering, using reusable bottles or containers and segregating wastes (biodegradable and non-biodegradable).